About the Role
Sender.net – is an e-mail marketing company, offering smart and affordable way to send e-mails.
Company was established in 2012, company CEO is a software engineer, thus pays great attention to technical solutions and expects every tech team member to be able to craft elegant, smart and efficient code.
Sender.net has a very flat structure and friendly team.
Fun fact: sender.net uses Discord for internal communication.
What you will do:
• You will work on improving and expanding sender.net complex front-end application (written in vue.js) that handles e-mail marketing template design creation, What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get type of HTML builder and number of other cool complex front-end features
• Work together with back-end team to ensure front-end application works nicely with the back-end
• Have vue.js experience or willing to learn it very quickly
• Have good understanding of how back-end works
• Have an eye for a pixel perfect implementations
• MUST: Able to write smart and elegant algorithms to solve complicated problems
• Able to write clean, efficient, easily readable code according to best practices and conventions
• Know how to use GIT
• Are detail oriented, throughout type of person
• OCD / perfectionism
What we offer
• Work for a European company with a global reach
• Work week Mon-Fri, 10 am – 7 pm (negotiable, including lunch break)
• Salary 150.000+ BDT. We will match expectations of deserving candidates.
• Work from home
1. Intro call (informal, 20 min.)
2. Coding challenge
3. Interview with CEO and CTO of the company