About the Role
Sender.net – is an e-mail marketing company, offering smart and affordable way to send e-mail newsletters. Company was established in 2012, company CEO is a former programmer, thus pays great attention to technical solutions and expects every tech team member to be able to craft elegant, smart and efficient code. Sender.net has a very flat structure and friendly team, recruitment interview is handled by CEO. Fun fact: sender.net uses Discord for internal communication.
What you will do:
• Design and develop new features
• Participate in backend architecture planning
• Support existing system (don't worry, we keep code clean)
PHP (raw, Laravel), PostgreSQL, Redis, Kafka, Clickhouse
• Have at least 3+ years of PHP experience if you are exceptional,
5+ years is desired, raw PHP and Laravel is expected.
• Strong SQL, database knowledge, experience with PostgreSQL desired
• MUST: Able to write smart and elegant algorithms to solve complicated problems
• Able to write clean, efficient, easily readable code according to best practices and conventions
• Experience with Redis
• Experience with Kafka
• Are detail oriented, throughout type of person
• Experience with Clickhouse is a plus.
• Ability to ship high quality code at a good speed.
• OCD / perfectionism
What we offer
• Work for a European company with a global reach
• Work week Mon-Fri, 10 am – 7 pm (negotiable, including lunch break)
• 2x Festive bonus of 50% of salary, annual increment, official employment
• Salary range 100.000 - 200.000+ BDT. We will match expectation for deserving candidates
• Work from home. Office space can be arranged on request from candidate.
1. Optional - Intro call (informal, 20 min.) 2. Coding challenge 3. Interview with CEO and CTO of the company 4. Decision