About the Role
Proit, https://proitsw.com/ , is Vilnius, Lithuania headquartered software development company specializing in IT solutions for governmental institutions, such as Healthcare, State Tax Inspectorate, Courts and so on. Company was founded back in 2010, has Oracle Gold Partner status, has 50+ employees.
In this role you will:
• Design and develop features and applications as per functional requirements.
• Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications.
• Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
• Maintain code integrity and organization.
• Take care and implement security and data protection solutions.
• Java EE
• Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)
• Java Persistence API (JPA)
• SQL – Postgre, Oracle
• At least 3 years of professional experience working as a software developer with Java EE
• Working knowledge of Angular
• Good spoken and written English
Nice to have experience with
o Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)
o Experience with Java Persistence API (JPA)
o JBoss EAP or similar enterprise application server
o SOAP and REST web services
o Developer tools knowledge (f. e. Eclipse, SOAP UI, etc.)
o Source control system knowledge (SVN)
o Postgre or Oracle DB
o Working in scrum teams
What we offer
• Work for major European software development company
• Work week Mon-Fri, 10 am – 7 pm (negotiable, including lunch break)
• 2x Festive bonus of 50% of salary, annual increment
• Work from home
• Salary 75.000-200.000 BDT gross (we will match expectations for senior candidates).
1. Intro call (informal, 20 min.)
2. Coding challenge
3. Interview with the Team Lead and CEO of the company